Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rooms Gone Wild, Suggestions?

I have a confession to make....I have been slacking when it comes to the decor in my house. The one room that I really feel guilty about neglecting is my boy's room. What's in there now? Their beds, a desk (it was just moved in recently because we had no where else to put it), and very small bookshelf.

Sad, I know :(



BUT....I have some ideas that my husband and I will be turning into reality very soon!
I have been thinking about doing a Jungle theme for a while now so here is what I am thinking:

This is the one thing that I am most excited about! (I love the tree idea, but I have to "boy" it up)
 We have these chairs and I would love to see the walls match them.
These monkey decals would be a great addition!
Perhaps the biggest project we have to work on are these Rain Gutter Bookshelves! I LOVE them!

I will also be making a trip to IKEA soon!
If you think of something that might work I am open to ideas :)

See you soon!
God Bless <3

2 comments:

  1. Jungle theme calls for the HUGE leaf from IKEA (childrens dept.). If not over the bed but maybe in the corner for a "reading area".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room turned out awesome. We still have a few more things to add.

    ReplyDelete