Monday, December 5, 2011

*Crafty Mama* Personalized Ornaments

Pin It

Wow, I can never say it enough, how time flies! We are now only 19 day, 3 hours, 20 minutes, and 8 seconds away from Christmas.
I absolutely love Christmas and I love the family traditions that come along with it. I also love creating new traditions that my children can cherish for the rest of their lives.
This year we are starting 2 new family traditions that I know will last for years!
The first is a fun craft that your kids will have fun personalizing...Personalized Christmas Ornaments!



When I went to the store I took my boys with me and I let them choose the theme that they wanted to go with it and it makes it all that much more fun for them.

First you will need the following:
*Clear Bulb Ornaments
*Scrapbook Stickers (letters and fun designs)
*Ribbon
*Confetti
All the supplies can be found at your local craft store


First place your stickers on the bulb as you wish. Each member of my family first placed their names and then their favorite themed stickers.

Next, using a funnel, fill your bulb about 1/3 of the way with confetti.

Finally, tie your ribbon though the top loop and use that to hang your ornament on the tree.


We all had so much fun with these and now we will have them to enjoy every Christmas!

Our second tradition for this year is the famous "Elf on the Shelf"! Our little friends name is Jiminy and he has been warmly welcomed into our house my our little ones. I can't wait to see the adventures to come ;)

Now I must go watch the Polar Express with my boys...Till next time <3 Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment